There’s always a right time to leave a party. Any party. No matter how good it is. …
1) Your host asks you to leave
2) You’re tired.
3) You’re drunk or otherwise inebriated and well on your way to memorably embarrassing yourself.
4) You’re among the last people there and staying longer would make you seem tragic or desperate
5) An unapologetically steaming butthole has just arrived and no possible good can come from you being in the same room with them.
6) There’s a better party down the street.
7) Someone puts Nickelback on the sound system.